School Curriculum – 2023-24
General Guidelines For Students
School Timings And Visiting Hours
Parents Teacher Meeting Schedule
School Activity Calendar 2023-24
Test Schedule – 2023-24
Number Of Students Class Wise
Evaluation And Promotion
For admission to classes Playgroup to XI, interaction with parents and the Principal will be held in the month of November/January. The age of the child for admission to Nursery should be 3 years by 31st March of the following academic year.
Scheme Of Education
The school is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education under the 10+2 scheme of education. It prepares students for the All India Secondary School (Class X) and the All India Senior School Certificate (Class XII) Examinations.
Leave Of Absence
• Fees will be collected by any branch of Axis Bank in Hyderabad and Secunderabad on the dates notified. It can also be paid online through the school website – parent.neverskip.com
• The students will be issued a challan with 3 copies. These should be duly filled in and the money deposited in any of the given branches, within the specified period. If you are late in the payment of fees, the same should then be deposited with the late fee in the school premises only by a Demand Draft in favour of ‘Sadhu Vaswani International School’.
• Parents are requested to pay the school fees within the specified period for each quarter as mentioned below –
|25th Feb – 10th Mar 2022
|1st – 15th July 2022
|1st – 15th Nov 2022
• After the due date, i.e., the 16th of the first month of the due date period, fees may be deposited with a fine of Rs. 10/- per day up to the date of fee payment.
• NON DEPOSIT OF FEES AFTER THE DUE DATE WILL FORCE THE SCHOOL AUTHORITIES TO NOT PERMIT THE CHILD TO APPEAR FOR THE EXAMS AND TO STRIKE OFF THE NAME OF THE STUDENT FROM THE ROLL WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
• Fee slip, if lost, will be replaced only on payment of Rs. 100/- per slip.
• Fees once deposited will not be refunded in any case.
1. Non- Payment of Fees
2. Disciplinary Grounds